Because it is a step-by-step course, you should be familiar with salesforce.
The Salesforce Health cloud is thoroughly covered in this course:
– This course is four hours long and covers everything you need to know about Salesforce Health Cloud, including its features, data models, and more. I’ll show you how to implement Health Cloud step by step so you can, too.
– I discuss any feature I can think of; Before moving on to putting it into action, I begin by outlining its significance.
– I also try to answer some questions about Salesforce Health Cloud in a section of this course.
Additionally, I explain the best route you should take to obtain the certification.
– To help you prepare for the exam, I divided this course into four exams with 100 questions each.
The following are the subjects:
– Install the health cloud/package – Implement and set up the patient card – Support appointment scheduling in the health cloud – Care plans and life events – Medication management in the health cloud – Household/insurance data model – Health timeline – Remote monitoring – Provider Search in the health cloud – Social determinants in the health cloud – Intelligent sales in the health cloud – Enroll in a program in the health cloud – Leads and referrals management – Utilization management feature
– How does the Salesforce Health Cloud fit in with the rest of the platform?
– In what ways can health cloud professionals increase business value?
– In what ways does health cloud help payers build stronger relationships with members?
– In what ways does health cloud facilitate smarter engagement for life science organizations?
– What distinguishes service cloud from health cloud?
– How do health cloud and electronic health records relate to one another?
– How can my company connect health cloud and EHRs?
Is the health cloud secure for patient data?
– Which salesforce health cloud edition is best for my business?
– How is the health cloud computing market doing, and what does the future hold?
Who should take this course:
Anyone who wants to learn about Health cloud and its features, how to set it up, and how to pass the Health cloud accredited professional exam. Anyone who wants to implement Health cloud.