About the Salesforce OmniStudio Developer Credential
The Salesforce OmniStudio Developer credential is for people who know how to use the declarative development tools in OmniStudio to build cloud applications.
Utilizing OmniStudio tools like FlexCards, OmniScripts, Integration Procedures, DataRaptors, Expression Sets and Decision Matrices, and Industry Consoles, the Certified OmniStudio Developer can design and configure applications.
Description of the Audience: Developer for Salesforce OmniStudio The candidate for Salesforce Certified OmniStudio Developer is looking to demonstrate their ability to configure applications with OmniStudio tools.
Candidates for Salesforce Certified OmniStudio Developer positions should have at least one year of developer experience in addition to three to six months of design, implementation, and deployment experience in one or more of the following roles:
Salesforce Platform Developer
Salesforce App Builder
The candidate for OmniStudio Developer possesses the following skills, experience, and knowledge.
- familiarity with the Salesforce development lifecycle, from creation to testing, and familiarity with the environments that are available.
- Utilize the IDX tool to migrate configuration and components.
- capable of building business processes with standard configuration using OmniStudio tools.
- utilizes Industry Process Library (IPL) script elements that have been pre-configured.
- can produce test data to verify the component’s behavior or functionality.
- knows when to use programmatic versus declarative methods.
- can build customized business processes using OmniStudio tools.
- Based on specific business requirements, build on the Industry Process Library (IPL) and expand it.
- Utilize OmniStudio’s debugging tools effectively to resolve issues.
- It is not anticipated that the OmniStudio Developer candidate will perform browser-based console log debugging, have prior experience with LWC, APEX, or Angular development, turn performance and scalability, integrate OmniStudio components with other industry products, perform installation or post-installation configuration, or administer or build industry-specific entities like prices, rules, or products.
The purpose of this exam guide
This guide is to help you determine whether you are prepared to pass the Salesforce OmniStudio Developer exam. The purpose of this guide is to assist you in achieving a passing score by providing information about the certification exam’s target audience, recommended training, and exam objectives. To maximize your chances of passing the exam, Salesforce highly recommends combining on-the-job experience, course attendance, and self-study.
About the Exam
Read on for details about the Salesforce OmniStudio Developer exam.
- Content: 60 multiple-choice/multiple-select questions and up to 5 unscored questions*
- Time allotted to complete the exam: 105 minutes
- Passing score: 67%
- Registration fee: USD 200, plus applicable taxes as required per local law
- Retake fee: USD 100, plus applicable taxes as required per local law
- Delivery options: Proctored exam delivered onsite at a testing center or in an online proctored environment. Click here for information on scheduling an exam.
- References: No hard-copy or online materials may be referenced during the exam.
- Prerequisite: None
*Please be aware that as of November 16, 2017, up to five additional unscored questions may be added to some Salesforce certification exams at random to collect information on how well the questions were answered. Each exam’s duration has been evaluated and modified to accommodate the unscored questions. Your score will not be affected in any way by these five questions, which will be added to the 60 questions that were scored on your exam.
The Salesforce OmniStudio Developer exam measures a candidate’s knowledge and abilities in relation to the following goals. Candidates should have demonstrated the application of each of the features or functions listed below and should have developed with OmniStudio tools.
Integration Procedures: 17%
Data Raptors: 20%
Expression Sets & Decision Matrices: 8%
Integrated Troubleshooting and Deployment: 20%
Code of Conduct for Exam Candidates:
Salesforce, trust is our top value. Each of us is responsible for safeguarding Salesforce Credentials’ security. You must agree to the terms of the Salesforce Credential and Certification Program Agreement in order to participate in the Salesforce Credentialing program.
The Salesforce Credentialing Program requires its participants to:
- To prepare for your certification exam, use Allrecentdumps’s approved study materials, which include: certification exam guides, Allrecentdumps Academy courses, and Allrecentdumps LIVE sessions
- Collaborate with other Allrecentdumps in the Allrecentdumps Community by joining a Community group and finding a study buddy or mentor
- Review the guidelines for online proctored and in-person certification exams and abide by them.
- Submit a case to the Credential Security Team if you notice any activity that undermines credential security
Including but not limited to:
- Engaging in any behavior that is in violation of the Salesforce Credential and Certification Program Agreement.
- Sharing, using, or requesting certification exam questions and answers or superbadge solutions
- Offering, receiving, or asking for help during your certification exam
Consequences for violating the Program Agreement include but are not limited to:
Revocation of Certifications and Superbadges
Removal from the Salesforce Credentials program and the Allrecentdumps Community
Cancelation of upcoming certification exams Removal
suspension from being able to complete online proctored exams
Suspension from taking any certification exams
Maintaining Your Salesforce Certification One of the benefits of holding a Salesforce credential is always being up-to-date on new product releases (updates).
As a result, you’ll have to complete the Allrecentdumps OmniStudio Developer certification maintenance modules once a year.
Don’t lose the credential you’ve worked so hard to earn! Your credential will expire if you do not fulfill all maintenance requirements by the due date.
Make a note of these helpful resources for preserving your credentials:
General Requirements for Maintenance Maintenance Module Due Dates Check Your Certification Status Certification Expiration Details
0.0 Average Rating Rated ( 0 Review )
There are no reviews yet.