Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant Certification Blog
The Salesforce certifications are the industry-recognized certifications exhibiting Salesforce related skills to the employers and clients. There are different kinds of category of Salesforce credentials; every category involves different levels with a number of certifications which are as follows :- Administrators , App Builders, Developers, Architects, Consultants, Marketers, Pardot, and Specialists in which Administrator and Developer exams are the elementary level of Salesforce certifications.
- Digital Marketing Proficiency: 13%
- Subscriber Data Management: 18%
- Setup: 38%
- Channel Management: 16%
- Maintenance: 15%
- Multiple choice questions- 60
- Minutes to take the exam- 105
- Needed to pass- 68% (get at least 41 questions correct)
- To take the exam- $200
- To retake the exam if you don’t pass the first time- $100
- Conceptual Design
- Marketing Cloud Connect
- Account Configuration
- Data Design
- Email Build
- Contact Builder
- Journey Builder
- Build personalized dynamic emails (AMPscript).
- Incorporating different tools such as segmentation, automation, tracking, and analytics.
- Troubleshooting and solving basic issues to complex platform issues.
- Write basic SQL, including join statements.
- Configuring Contact Builder.
- Build and activate an entry-level (simple) Journey Builder Interaction.
- Utilize scripting for use in Email personalization.
- Configure account setup and administration (BUs, roles and permission)
- Configuration of data (lists, data extensions, Contact Builder).
- Configuring an automation via Automation Studio.
- Configuring a Triggered Send Definition.
- Understanding of Web Service offerings.
- Understand Marketing Cloud Connect.
If you really want to pass this exam just study our latest study materials of allrecentdumps Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant Certification Exam