The Salesforce Certified Integration Architecture Designer credential has been made for architects, analysts, and application managers for the ones who want to design secure, scalable integrations with the Lightning Platform. The certification is designed to check a candidate’s fluency in effectively communicating technical solutions to technical stakeholders and providing a project delivery framework that ensures quality and success.
- Design high-performing, secure, and reliable integrations with the Lightning Platform
and other enterprise applications.
- Follow best Domain practices in integration.
- Analyze existing and future state integration architecture.
- Integrate with other enterprise applications and other cloud applications.
- Effectively communicate architecture design to various stakeholders at many levels.
- Develop and maintain the Integration Architecture blueprint for the project.
- Architect robust, scalable security mechanisms for interfaces.
- Number of questions: 60 multiple-choice/multiple-select questions
- Time allotted to complete the exam: 105 minutes (time allows for unscored questions)
- Passing Score: 67%
- Registration fee: USD 400, plus applicable taxes as required per local law
- Retake fee: USD 200, plus applicable taxes as required per local law
- Delivery options: Proctored exam delivered onsite at a testing center or in an online proctored environment.
- SALESFORCE INTEGRATION CAPABILITIES
- SALESFORCE INTEGRATION PATTERNS
- ENTERPRISE INTEGRATION ARCHITECTURE CONCEPTS
- SALESFORCE INTEGRATION TESTING
- INTEGRATING WITH SALESFORCE: SECURITY